wanted: Grommit knitting pattern

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 1 April 2009 2.57pm
I've tried almost everything else so far, but would anyone by chance have the knitting pattern of Grommit that appeared in Woman's weekly in 2006?

Thursday 2 April 2009 1.15pm

theres one on e-bay at the moment ..
Friday 17 April 2009 11.26am
Thanks Jan - bidding now! Fingers crossed. Anyways, when are you coming to SnB??
Friday 17 April 2009 5.04pm
Did you win? Did you win? Did you win? Did you win? Did you win? Did you win? Did you win? Did you win? Did you win? Did you win?!
Friday 17 April 2009 5.08pm
2 days to go. 2 days to go. 2 days to go....... please do not outbid me! Promise I will share nicely. Have also put a bid in for Wallace and Wendoline..
Friday 17 April 2009 5.50pm

now things are a bit quitter will get there soon. sorry mean quiter..x
Monday 20 April 2009 10.12am
Brilliant - look forward to see you soon! Anywyas, did not win the pattern, but have bid on another one that has 5 days to go. Problem is, I really don't want to pay stupid money for it! there is one up there "buy it now" at 22!
Monday 20 April 2009 2.44pm
Outbid again - and will not increase my bid!

I am now working on convincing the copyright holders to sell the pattern via the Wallace & Gromit Childrens foundation. Two birds (plasticine of course) with one stone. It's available and it's for a very good (and local) cause! Fingers crossed and I will let you know how it goes.....

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: