Bonfire Night-what would you burn?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 3 November 2009 10.07pm
Well despite all the bad reviews I have found Vista and IE8 totally reliable so I won't be upgrading to W7 for a few months.
The more TV channels there are the less there seems to be worth watching so I'm doodling with windows paint.
Wednesday 4 November 2009 7.42am
Aw.,,phoney, hoped this was a chance to persuade you to come to Firework Night at Metro Central..
Wednesday 4 November 2009 9.03am
Your right Phoney and even when you switch channels after 7 minutes because of ads.you just get into another one...

On bonfire night I would burn all the clothes I have been meaning to slim into over the past twenty years!
Wednesday 4 November 2009 11.55am
there is a good reason why I no longer have a TV - I burned it one bon fire night 9 years ago....

I would burn Vista though. I've got it on one PC and am seriously considering downgrading!
Wednesday 4 November 2009 12.49pm
I would do the job originally intended and burn down parliament- start all over again with clear rules and regulations governing those who would govern us
Wednesday 4 November 2009 1.13pm
Let's spare a thought for dear Old Guy,

Hung Draw and quartered was his lot

and all because of the Gunpowder plot!

'Tis a pity he did not succeed then we could smile with DeeDee...d

boom boom..

sorry post lunch fatigue!
Wednesday 4 November 2009 5.47pm
The unelected PM who betrayed Britain's sovereignty to an EU Constitution and broke his word on a referendum and David Cameron. Mandelson and Milliband's heads on London Bridge would also look pretty.
Wednesday 4 November 2009 5.57pm
Tower Bridge and Celine Dion.
Thursday 5 November 2009 8.34am
Beetroot-why Tower Bridge-Celine Dion fair enough!
Thursday 5 November 2009 3.01pm
pigeons!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: