Surrey Docks Farm Christmas Fayre

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 7 December 2009 10.45am

some of you may know that the SE1 cider makers utilised the City Farm at Surrey Docks for our cider making activities. I've recently had an email from one of the people there informing me about the Christmas Fayre that they're having this coming Sunday 13th December! It's not SE1, but it's close enough that I thought I'd tell you all about it.
here below is the email.

[snip]....Anyroad, especially mailing you now to invite you to our Christmas Fayre on Sunday 13th December, 10 to 4, Surrey Docks Farm.

Mulled wine welcome, raffle, tombola, xmas trees for sale, last of this year's pigs (going for the chop on Monday), ROTHERHITHE HONEY, jams n preserves (incl. more medlar!!), Santa hissself, wreaths and other decorations to make and buy, cakes and soup...Kevin the blacksmith working...can't think of any other highlights! Oh, roasted chesnuts!

Please do go along and support a local(ish) charity.

Jon R
Tuesday 8 December 2009 9.42pm
i'll be there - the Surrey Docks Farm has done and continues to do much good for the local community. As a kid, I attended Redriff primary and we spent many an afternoon in the farm sitting in the felt tepee (I know I've misspelt that) and making felt and other stuff.
Wednesday 9 December 2009 10.24am
I am not around this weekend so can not make it. The honey and preserves which I brought at their open day were great. If you haven't been before its worth a visit.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: