How many messages have you posted?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 2 February 2010 7.23pm
I just found out by clicking on my username that I have made 846 posts to these forums which, assuming a minute and a half of thinking and typing time, means that I have spent 21.15 hours (nearly a whole day) posting messages on this forum.

I can't decide if this is cool or frigtening.
Wednesday 3 February 2010 8.50am
I have just done the same carmenes, I blush..I have come to the opinion that I am a big head who thinks she must add her pennyworth to a lot of posts....

there is a 17th century Nuns prayer which I must read again.....and type in here!
Wednesday 3 February 2010 10.02am
Wow - 2,973 - that's impressive :)
Wednesday 3 February 2010 11.40am
The scientists spent many hours on the internet before coming up with these findings.

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=152003743
03/02/2010 11:06
Internet use linked to depression
A "dark side" to the internet suggests a strong link between time spent surfing the web and depression, say psychologists.
British scientists found that the longer people spent online, the less likely they were to be happy.
A small group of the worst affected individuals were both depressed and addicted.
But it was not clear whether using the internet causes mental health problems, or whether people with mental health problems are drawn to the internet.
Wednesday 3 February 2010 1.10pm
Oh well Phoney at least I have an excuse for my obsessive compulsion disorder, or is it the other way round..:-)
Wednesday 3 February 2010 6.33pm
This post is number FIVE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED AND TWO.
Thursday 4 February 2010 8.39am
Crikey Jackie, I am not blushing any more!
Thursday 4 February 2010 9.26am
Wow @Jackie
Thursday 4 February 2010 9.42am
You may tell me to get a life...but believe me I really do HAVE one...between postings on Se1...and dont forget I've been on the Forum a longish time.
Saturday 6 February 2010 11.28pm
A reflection.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network