Robot vacuum

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 7 February 2010 12.03am
Our vacuum cleaner is dying. Have been looking at getting a new one. My girlfriend is thinking of a dyson but I have been looking into these robot ones that seem to do the job with a lot less hassle but she's not convinced.

Has anyone got one? If so, any good?

I see them advertised for near 120'ish...cheaper than a Dyson. Would probably have to get another 'roll along' vacumm (as opposed to an upright) to the edges but it would be good, if these things would do their thing without hassle and when I'm out!
Sunday 7 February 2010 6.18pm
How can the robot ones go into corners and with attachments go along skirting?

I have had two dysons, the original model for 11 years, have dc07 as good, but a nightgmare to change the belt, and flex is a lot cheaper than the lovely old rubber one on dc01.
Monday 8 February 2010 5.48pm
One of my friends has one, and it's a great party piece as it wiggles its little bum back into the charger when its done..... I got myself a Henry and am quite happy with it. It's got a big bag, long lead and is easy to manouvre.
Tuesday 9 February 2010 1.33pm
Tattie - you are the undisputed Queen of the double entendre. Long may you reign.
Tuesday 9 February 2010 2.44pm
Good thing I didn't actually realise what I posted until you pointed it out. Am still laughing!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: