Bathroom

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 7 April 2010 6.07pm
I am looking to do up my bathroom, but not really sure where to start... is it a good idea to get someone posh to come in and give me some quotes, or start at b and q? I dont think I can do any of the plumbing or things myself....

any hints welcome!
Wednesday 7 April 2010 8.40pm
White glossy vewry shiny is totally I N right now.

keep everything white and then set accents in a color of your choice since everything is white you can change styles often and can keep always up to Date with the newest colors. I am an interior designer studied in Las Vegas here is nma website

www.fauxfinish.de in Germany.

I am on vacation in London tomorrow. Maba I can help I dont want Money I am on Vaccation- greets Corinne
farblager@web.de
Ill be in London until Saturday Night
Greets Corinne Molitor
Sunday 11 April 2010 11.00pm
My friend recently had her bathroom re-done and I can ask her what her designer was like.

You've got nothing to lose by taking measurements and taking them down to B&Q - it may be a good idea to mark current fixtures and water pipes/ drainage pipes if you can see them... I think it's always helpful to get fresh ideas from someone who hasn't seen the existing layout. (This is of course assuming that you want to change it, which of course will be to be much more expensive than just changing the existing fixtures!)

You can also always get someone in from one of those fancy places but be ready for the hardsell and don't under any circumstances believe that any offer that they suggest is a 'once in a lifetime opportunity' or going to miraculously expire tomorrow (yes, I did. But only the once!)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network