If you could be a member of any band, what band would it be?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 11 August 2010 10.31pm
I would be in Arcade Fire.

Because of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vS5crSXJ6k&feature=channel

Although, to be honest, my guitar skills are not really up to it so I think I'd be on triangle duties...
Thursday 12 August 2010 8.37am
'Dick and his two Swingers.'
Thursday 12 August 2010 10.55am
Arcade Fire is a good one, if it was back in the day, Fleetwood Mac. Than again, I just like appreciating them.
Thursday 12 August 2010 1.29pm
Hmmm difficult decision. If I could play an instrument or even sing I would like to think I had my own band....
Thursday 12 August 2010 1.34pm
would have loved to be in Van Halen back in the day, although with my barnet , never had the big hair to really make it as an 80's rocker, and the fact that i cant play any instrument as well. can still dream with guitar hero on the playstation.
Friday 13 August 2010 1.54pm
a saxophonist in the band that did Baker St. (was it Jerry Rafferty?)
Friday 13 August 2010 7.12pm
Hey good choice mate!

Original video here

Had you down as a Kinks man myself.

Me? - would have to be The Human League.
Saturday 14 August 2010 11.41am
bigphil wrote:
...and the fact that i cant play any instrument as well. can still dream with guitar hero on the playstation.

Bigphil, never ever let a lack of musical skill stand in your way of making it big!

(At this point, I refer you to probably about 95% of the 'musicians' in the current pop charts that don't write their own songs, let alone play an instrument! ;o)
Sunday 15 August 2010 7.42pm
well surely, if it's about big hair, and a voice crossed between sandpaper and gravel, then Bonnie Tyler has to be in the running?

going off recent performances though, i'd love to be in Vampire Weekend - those boys have a lot of fun when they're performing
any
Thursday 19 August 2010 12.08am
Terrific work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the web.

Come visit the author latest websites on cheap jerseys and cheap nfl jerseys .you can get what you want.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: