John Wyndham

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 16 September 2010 8.41am
About a year ago we strayed off-topic on a particular thread and ended up talking about the author, John Wyndham. I can't be sure, but I think it may have been Beetroot who declared he was a fan. I've had an e-mail this morning from 'Amazon,' (once you've purchased something from them they never let go,) informing me of a 'John Wyndham Collection,' (audio book,)that they are currently knocking out at a 43 per cent discount. So, to whom it may concern, (Beetroot, the more I think about it the more comvinced I am that it was you,) you may want to look at the offer.
Thursday 16 September 2010 11.25am
Yes it was me, Chalkey. Nice of you to remember. I might well get it too. It looks good. Steven Spielberg is making Chocky btw, so I recommend reading it before he puts rubbish images in your head. If only he'd made it when he was still good.
To shift sideways as we're both prone to do, Radio4 are doing Picnic at Hanging Rock at the moment, from the novel by Joan Lindsey. Not supernatural or science fiction but strangely, well strange.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: