New World Order

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 21 November 2010 9.44am
Speaking to some people yesterday who kept talking about the threat of the new world order, not wishing to show ignorance, googled it when they had left...came upon a link that suggested that China had mobile execution vans...is this true?

Can anyone here explain to this simpleton what it is all about..the whole new world thing..
Sunday 21 November 2010 12.37pm
China does have execution vans. Rather than take a prisoner to a place of execution they take the van to them. It's not that the vans go picking people up in the street and killing them. It's not really any more uncivilised than executions in USA. Maybe they kill innocent political prisoners instead of innocent black people.

It sounds like the new world order those people were talking about is the silly conspiracy theory. It was started by insane right wing american (usually racist) christian types that love their guns and have no brain. They think there is a secret society that communicates with mysterious hand gestures. This is the Illuminati and they are going to rule the world. This will allow the antichrist to arrive. Some people throw in Freemasons, Aliens and the Occult too.
Monday 22 November 2010 11.21am
Include the Bilderburg (sp?) group, of incredibly wealthy yet amazingly not very well known, people across the globe in serious positions of power, The Kennedys, FEMA camps, HAARP weather 'weapons', etc etc, and you get the whole lot.

conspiracies abound, don't mention 9/11, but a quick search will find you endless conspiracy sites for New World Order, and I'd recommend that you start at 'above top secret'

not that I believe any of it, of course.
Thursday 25 November 2010 2.22pm
Thank you..I am now going into the research business of the New World Order instead of crocheting me newest Dr.Who scarf!
Thursday 25 November 2010 4.24pm
beetroot wrote:
China does have execution vans. Rather than take a prisoner to a place of execution they take the van to them. It's not that the vans go picking people up in the street and killing them. It's not really any more uncivilised than executions in USA. Maybe they kill innocent political prisoners instead of innocent black people.
It sounds like the new world order those people were talking about is the silly conspiracy theory. It was started by insane right wing american (usually racist) christian types that love their guns and have no brain. They think there is a secret society that communicates with mysterious hand gestures. This is the Illuminati and they are going to rule the world. This will allow the antichrist to arrive. Some people throw in Freemasons, Aliens and the Occult too.
Pure projection.
Thursday 25 November 2010 5.59pm
and don't forget the Rothschilds.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: