Where is good to live in London with a young family ?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 10 January 2011 8.18pm
Hi I am moving to London soon with my family we have a three month old boy and need a nice clean place to live we are moving to London because of my work we are going down to look at places to move to at the end of the month but don't have a clue where to have a look at any help ? We need to bedrooms and not paying more than about a grand a month ?
Tuesday 11 January 2011 10.59am
You might want to check Gumtree and arrange for viewing before you come to London.

SE1 is a pretty good and convenient area for work and shops. Check estate agents for price comparison such as Reeds Rains, www.rightmove.co.uk
Wednesday 19 January 2011 8.58pm
We live in SE1 with a young family and it is great. It might be difficult to find somewhere family-sized for a grand a month though.
Thursday 27 January 2011 11.21am
Personally I'd want a bit more green space than you get in SE1, much as I like it here. You might want to consider somewhere like Tufnell Park or Archway, because they're convenient for Hampstead Heath, which is arguably London's bets green space. Not too sure what you might get for a grand a month up there, and I don't know about the local schools - always a bit of an issue in London, where the quality of schools is so uneven.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: