blechynden st

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 9 January 2012 6.59pm
just saying hi im new to this just discovered this site. im hoping for some help,on my genealigy, was born in bletchynden st , we move from there in the 60s wen i was only 4/5yrs, i no nothing of the area except it was eventually demolished,i was hoping there might be someone on here who would remember the area back then i cannot recall anything about living there.
many thanks
Tuesday 10 January 2012 8.47pm
Can you remember roughly what area it was Rottie? or any main roads nearby?
Tuesday 10 January 2012 9.29pm
i beleive it was near latimer rd /st
but saying that i remembered today it was in hammersmith, but i do rememer mum talkihg a lot about bermondsey so perhaps i am on the wrong site, so i am sorry to have wasted anyones time
Tuesday 10 January 2012 9.33pm
ps i was hoping for any kind of memories photos etc of the area i no my grandparents lived in kilburn if that helps
Tuesday 10 January 2012 11.21pm
If your grandparents lived in Kilburn then you are probably referring to Blechynden St. W.10, North Kensington, which is near Latimer Road station, a mere stone's throw from Kilburn N.W.6
The only road that I can think of in Southwark with a similar name is Bellenden road, Peckham S.E.15.
Wednesday 11 January 2012 12.09am
defo blechynden st i have a parcel addressed to my parents which has always been kept in it delivery box. if you do not know of it thank you for your time, help and interest

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: