the Faithless - Dido connection

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Tuesday 14 May 2002 12.44pm
Is Dido related to someone in Faithless. I have heard that it is her brother (not the black guy the other one) & that he writes all her songs. Is this true? And if so why are Dido's songs so bad (disregarding the Eminem one)?
Tuesday 14 May 2002 12.58pm
Rolo is the brother of Dido. And Rolo is the 'brains of Faithless'.
Do you remember that old tune, Rolo's Tune (or theme or something) I think it was called. An old dance classic i believe
Tuesday 14 May 2002 1.08pm
Thanks Busty. It was Rofo's Theme (Chug Chug!) so why are Dido's tunes so crap then?
Tuesday 14 May 2002 1.34pm
Chug chug! remember now. when i asked why dido's tunes were so crap everyone slated me and said they were great. so i don't have an answer but it's good to know someone thinks the same
Tuesday 14 May 2002 1.47pm
II think the whole dido thing is what is known as a fad. I can only guess that the reason why you were slated is because people tend to follow these fads until it becomes unfashionable to do so. faithless however is a different kettle of fish - smash there goes my baseball cap!
Tuesday 14 May 2002 1.59pm
i think dildo is talented but boring, she needs a few more years, rememebr how boring Wham when they started out, but now look at Andrew Ridgely, he is a racing driver.
JJ
Tuesday 14 May 2002 1.59pm
It's gone gone gone gone, can't get it back!

What a kicking tune.

Here's another: "Can I kick it?"

And the people say...
JJ
Tuesday 14 May 2002 2.02pm
Dido sounds really fab, but her subject matter is just too tedious. 90 minutes devoted to breaking up with some losr. Get over it, grandma! HOWEVER, all that said, I still think she has a wicked voice.
Tuesday 14 May 2002 5.55pm
YES YOU CAN!
christian
Wednesday 15 May 2002 8.37am
NO ITS 'CAN I NICK IT'
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: