BORING!!!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3
Wednesday 5 June 2002 3.24pm
Well, I'm back now from my hols and it appears that apart from "Disgusted of Tonbridge Wells" it seems that no one has anything in the least bit interesting to say. All this cyber flirting is really getting me down (you know who you are!) - come on, use your brains - lets have a decent topic for once, or something amusing at least! YAWN, YAWN...
christian
Wednesday 5 June 2002 3.51pm
bollox
Wednesday 5 June 2002 4.01pm
Well that's really intelligent isn't it? Oh well we live in hope...
Wednesday 5 June 2002 5.35pm
Did you have a nice holiday? Where did you go?
Wednesday 5 June 2002 6.13pm
Granada, spain. Yes, I had the time of my life and no I don't want to be back but such is life.
Wednesday 5 June 2002 6.14pm
Welcome back, splendid to 'see' you back here, to brighten things up, but please be more careful with your spellings:

Tunbridge Wells

Tonbridge

Both close together, but not the same! In Hattsian style, try this url for confirmation.

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=europe&X=560000&Y=145000&scale=100000&width=700&height=400&gride=&gridn=&coordsys=gb&db=hcgaz&overviewmap=&scale=100000&out.x=26&out.y=15

By the way, nobody seemed interested in debating whether the free market economy was a good or bad thing...
Wednesday 5 June 2002 6.15pm
Sorry, Mr Hatts, but the url seems to have busted your formatting.
Wednesday 5 June 2002 6.27pm
Nice one Tunbridge! I would debate the former issue with you but I have more or less the same view as you - small businesses should be supported by the local community not attacked especially if they are offering something original. Anything that leads towards diversity and away from monopoly can only be good.
dirt box
Thursday 6 June 2002 4.00pm
Shut it Superstar and sit on my face!
Thursday 6 June 2002 4.07pm
How rude.
Pages:  1 2 3 Next
Current: 1 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: