Kate, Topless.

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 15 September 2012 3.01pm
Big deal, see two, you've seen them all.
On a more light hearted note, if you take your clothes off where you can clearly be seen from a public road, and you are some kind of celebrity, don't wring your hands and shake your head when an enterprising paparazzo takes your photo.
They should be glad that the guy had a camera and not a high powered rifle.
Saturday 15 September 2012 7.20pm
If we were in the 1950's, when a pair of boobs was something to get exited about, I could understand the furore. Take Kate's face out of the photo and it could be anyone. Sad that some 'pap' can think that some other sad-o would rush out and buy the publication, just because it's her.
I do wish this nice young couple could be left in peace. After the conduct of certain other royals over the years, these two have at last brought some genuine nicety to the oft maligned monarchy.
I agree with you, Tom. Where the heck was their security team? If someone can shoot them with a long range lens, it could just have easily been a long range rifle!
Thank God it wasn't.
Sunday 16 September 2012 2.49pm
Seriously, I don't care who she is, does anyone REALLY give a toss about this non-story?
Sunday 16 September 2012 4.35pm
Sooooo tedious...
Monday 17 September 2012 3.54pm
Tom Pepper wrote:

I prefer to stay sceptical on this sort of issue, Tom. After all, I could always be proved wrong, so what's the harm in staying open-minded ;0)

...if you press it, they will come.
Monday 17 September 2012 9.10pm
Ivanhoe wrote:
Tom Pepper wrote:

I prefer to stay sceptical on this sort of issue, Tom. After all, I could always be proved wrong, so what's the harm in staying open-minded ;0)

I'll accept that Ivanhoe, you have always been a fair, open minded poster IMO.
I'm just not sure if you are sceptical about my suggestion that if you have seen two, you've seen them all!
Regards T.P.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: