Top Notch gym

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 11 June 2002 11.29am
Anyone here go to Top Notch gym in London Bridge?
The Lady Miss Jo Jo
Tuesday 11 June 2002 11.30am
Tuesday 11 June 2002 12.49pm
what do you think of it?
Tuesday 11 June 2002 2.44pm
Hmmm.... when I said I went, what I should have said is that I am a member, but haven't actually made it along there yet.... What do you think of it?
Tuesday 11 June 2002 3.02pm
I was a member for a year and at first it was fine but place was going downhill and I cancelled my membership, range of equipment was good and there was never the long wait for machines that you get at some places - but i got a bit fed up with trying to find lockers that worked properly and the changing rooms/showers were no the cleanest I have seen
Tuesday 11 June 2002 3.10pm
They've got new lockers now. I think its a great gym and much cheaper than most other chains. I like the way its designed and the pool is pretty good. If you have any complaints they generally listen, although they made mistakes with my payments which was a pain in the proverbial
Tuesday 11 June 2002 3.52pm
out of interest, how much is membership?
Tuesday 11 June 2002 3.59pm
It's 49.95 a month, but there's a joining fee of at least a ton if not more. They sometimes have special offers where they wave the joining fee.
Tuesday 11 June 2002 5.05pm
I pay about 46 month and that's the student fee (luckily I still have my NUS card).

I think it's probably the most decent gym in the area, although it's not perfect (but then again where is)?

I think the ducoosey (bad spelling) could be a bit bigger cos people keep stepping on me when getting in. Hah
Bumble Bee
Tuesday 11 June 2002 5.12pm
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: