Top Notch gym

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
D
Tuesday 11 June 2002 10.29am
Anyone here go to Top Notch gym in London Bridge?
The Lady Miss Jo Jo
Tuesday 11 June 2002 10.30am
Yup.
D
Tuesday 11 June 2002 11.49am
what do you think of it?
Tuesday 11 June 2002 1.44pm
Hmmm.... when I said I went, what I should have said is that I am a member, but haven't actually made it along there yet.... What do you think of it?
Tuesday 11 June 2002 2.02pm
I was a member for a year and at first it was fine but place was going downhill and I cancelled my membership, range of equipment was good and there was never the long wait for machines that you get at some places - but i got a bit fed up with trying to find lockers that worked properly and the changing rooms/showers were no the cleanest I have seen
hmm
Tuesday 11 June 2002 2.10pm
They've got new lockers now. I think its a great gym and much cheaper than most other chains. I like the way its designed and the pool is pretty good. If you have any complaints they generally listen, although they made mistakes with my payments which was a pain in the proverbial
sarah
Tuesday 11 June 2002 2.52pm
out of interest, how much is membership?
Tam
Tuesday 11 June 2002 2.59pm
It's 49.95 a month, but there's a joining fee of at least a ton if not more. They sometimes have special offers where they wave the joining fee.
D
Tuesday 11 June 2002 4.05pm
I pay about 46 month and that's the student fee (luckily I still have my NUS card).

I think it's probably the most decent gym in the area, although it's not perfect (but then again where is)?

I think the ducoosey (bad spelling) could be a bit bigger cos people keep stepping on me when getting in. Hah
Bumble Bee
Tuesday 11 June 2002 4.12pm
Jacuzzi!!!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: