Footy interest for the girls

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 19 June 2002 6.19pm
Does anyone else think the Spanish goalkeeper is fit? Wahey! Come on Spain - may the best looking team win!
Thursday 20 June 2002 6.47am
Your right....there are not many occasions that I would stare at the box when footballs on! ...there's some good looking lads on all teams..I do get worried about all that kissing and hugging after they have scored though! and do they have to pile on top of each other like a Big Mac?

(I'm only jealous and wish I was underneath!)
Thursday 20 June 2002 9.53am
Casillas is a god.
Thursday 20 June 2002 3.20pm
And not of the moose variety.
Thursday 20 June 2002 3.32pm
Unlike Kylie
Friday 21 June 2002 4.33pm
how is Kylie a Moose?
She was recently voted the 6th sexiest woman on the planet and is currently at no.2 in the charts.
She is fine and divine (cripes, people are going to think I am a fan of hers now)!
Saturday 22 June 2002 11.12am
we've got a good friend who fell off the treadmill at his gym when Ahn from S. Korea scored the golden goal - took a chunk of skin off his arm.....and no it wasn't the goal its was Ahn himself as our friend is gay!! fun alternative view on the footy chaps!
Saturday 22 June 2002 1.16pm
Disaster! Spain are out as well! first Becks, now Casillas, soon there will bge no point in watching the footy at all. (Sorry about the Kylie-moose thing, didn't mean to upset you D)
Tuesday 25 June 2002 10.56am
I agree, Superstar, no point in watching footie anymore. At least we don't have to see Slippery Seamen anymore...

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: