VOTE SPENCER OUT

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Superstar
Thursday 20 June 2002 10.20am
Now! Please! Alex & Jade are the only entertaining people in the house. Without them it will be like a Brian-less BB2. Can anyone even remember the other contestants? Come on - join with me & keep Alex in the game
Thursday 20 June 2002 10.35am
I'm with you Superstar. I missed BB last night - what was Jade & Adele's argument about?
Superstar
Thursday 20 June 2002 10.50am
It was about a wart on jades finger, but they were just pissed up really. I repeat, get spencer out!! Looks aren't everything - and anyway he has got no style
D
Thursday 20 June 2002 1.05pm
i've just voted for Spencer to be evicted. He seems ok, but irritates me a lot (I thought I was the only one who wanted him out, obviously not)!
JJ
Thursday 20 June 2002 2.25pm
Vote Spencer out. He's hot, but good lord, he's a dickhead. And Alex is soooooooo funny. We love Alex. I really thought the guy was gay, until he started rambling on about Adele last night.

Although she is a lesbian after all... Hmmmm, this could make for interesting viewing...
Superstar
Thursday 20 June 2002 2.32pm
Nice one guys!
Thursday 20 June 2002 2.33pm
No, she's bi, isn't she? So he could be in with a chance.

Can't believe I missed it last night - it sounds as if it's been really good.

I wish PJ or Jonny were up for eviction instead, though. They're so dull. (And PJ is so plain.)
Superstar
Thursday 20 June 2002 4.06pm
Yes they are all boring except for alex & jade
Sam
Friday 21 June 2002 10.33pm
Adele's cool.
Superstar
Saturday 22 June 2002 12.12pm
True. Alex & Adele should get it on. By the way, I've just heard the good news - Spencer is out - hurray!!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network