State of Palestine

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
JJ
Wednesday 26 June 2002 10.27am
Anyone else have an objection to Bush's opinion that he has any right to decide who the ruler of Palestine is?
Wednesday 26 June 2002 10.42am
I do. Wasn't Arafat democratically elected?
Superstar
Wednesday 26 June 2002 1.09pm
Bush is a complete tosser, which is rather worrying considering his position. War on terrorism - ha! Who are the terrorists here? How can a country promoting democracy seek to oust a leader & replace him with a puppet government. Well I suppose they did it in afghanistan. Even blair seems to be backing off from this one though.
D
Wednesday 26 June 2002 1.38pm
The whole situation out there is ridiculous and stinks.

Alot of people I know think Palestians are the ones in the wrong and are all terrorists.

Obviously there are some fanatics who brainwash young into being terrorists there, but the Jews there are just pure evil.

Alot of the news and media over here fail to show what happens to the Palestinians. It seems that it is more acceptable for palestinian families homes to be bulldozed down (with them inside it) than when a suicide bombing goes off.

The Jews are just evil out there.
I've had reports on ambulances being blown up by the Jews, fathers being shot dead infront of their young, and homes being knocked down with families inside.

BUT because the Jews areso powerful, rich intelligent and clever, no one seems to want to oppose them.
Friday 28 June 2002 6.44pm
D

Sharon doesn't kill palestinian's because he is a jew he does it because he is a fascist. An important distinction to make - many Jewish people oppose him.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: