Dog in flats

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 21 December 2012 4.20pm

i really desperate to get a little dog, I work in an office 4 days a week and my husband can occasionally take a dog into work. QWe live in a flat by a park but I am wondering whether it would be unfair to have a dog and what options are out there. Can you give me your thoughts? I know bermondsey is a massive dog loving place.

Monday 24 December 2012 12.57pm
Dogs in a flat no problem Julia, to be honest I personally think you could live a a shoebox if you are there most of the time..We lived in a tower block and there was no problem, mind you he was a lovely natured boxer, the biggest one I have ever seen, he lived until he was eleven and a half! I only worked 4 hours a day at that time and he would jump chin high to greet me when I got home. My neighbour who lived in the flat above us had a poodle and he would cry from the minute she went out at 8am, stop about 10am start again when postie called..then again when she was due home at 4pm! If you take him out about 3 times a day you'll have one very happy dog..:-)

The next dog we found a stray cross norwich terrier, we took her to the police statiom but no one had reported her missing, i said we would keep her until we found her sosmewhere, she ended her life with us 18 and a half years later...I am a dog nut, I love all creatures but dogs have a special place in my heart, only a dog can look at you and see your soul and comfort you..:-)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: