hair dye and fake tan

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 12 August 2002 4.35pm
I need some help, am going to an Elvis night on Friday and we are dressing up, now I have put some effort into this, have grown sideburns, left hair get longer than normal and even stuffed my face with cheeseburgers to get the fat look.

the only thing I need now are black hair dye and fake tan that will only stay on for a night can anyone suggest any products

athanguvherymurch
Tuesday 13 August 2002 11.04am
Re: Fake Tan - if you go to Angels at Shaftsbury Avenue (the dressing up store) you can buy all types of skin paint - I had a Miami Vice party recently and went as Tubbs. Its pretty nasty stuff (it comes off on everything) but you can wash it off with some fairy liquid in the shower. You only really need to do your face, neck, exposed chest area (although you might want a chest wig instead) and hands - so its shouldn't be too awful. Re: hair dyes - I think most require three or four washes to come out.
Tuesday 13 August 2002 4.34pm
shoe polish?
Tuesday 13 August 2002 5.07pm
Soot.
Pete
Wednesday 14 August 2002 9.12am
Chimney sweep might be able to find you some soot.
The Lady Miss Jo Jo
Wednesday 14 August 2002 12.35pm
What's hapened to the chimney?
Chimney Sweep
Thursday 15 August 2002 3.54pm
James, where has my msg gone?
Thursday 15 August 2002 3.58pm
Sorry chimney sweep, you can't post links like that on our forum.

(Yes, I made the mistake of trying it with the volume turned up - luckly no-one else was around at the time!)

James
The Lady Miss Jo Jo
Thursday 15 August 2002 4.02pm
Oh, now I'm curious as to what it was!!
Chimney Sweep
Thursday 15 August 2002 5.21pm

Its has been sent to you Miss Jo Jo

James, was it funny though?

I am about to post some more under their own head tread, but don't worry James, all are suitable for Chatter.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: