MG Midget

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tam
Thursday 15 August 2002 2.22pm
Anyone want to buy a cute little Midget? Its got full years MOT and tax, full service history and excellent body work. Have kept it in the garage for the last three years so have just spent a fortune getting it made look gorgeous with a respray and new carpets. Goes like a bomb for such a dinky car, has a 1500 engine and has never been anything but reliable to me. Don't want to sell, but I don't have a garage and as with most convertible cars it needs to be kept in one! It's 1980 by the way and red (classic orangey red)

If anyones interested, please e-mail me direct.
Thursday 15 June 2006 5.56pm
Sorry Tam, I don't drive.
Friday 16 June 2006 7.18am
No thanks Tam. But would you like some double glazing? Or a mortgage?

...if you press it, they will come.
Friday 16 June 2006 1.26pm
Timeshare! Timeshare!

Ge' Chour Timeshares 'Ere!

anyone for a timeshare? you Sir, you look like a man who needs a two week holiday in a luxury villa evey year, for a reasonable price.

Step right up! Lovely timeshares, every one's a cracker!
Friday 16 June 2006 3.00pm
I no, I just bought my timeshare from Maria from the Cancun holiday company, who's been most persistant in calling me...Had I know you wer selling them JonR I would have bought one from you. If you sold me the insurance as well of course
Friday 16 June 2006 5.05pm
I'm sorry, but the selling of persons of restricted growth is strictly prohibited on this site

Sneezy
Monday 19 June 2006 1.43pm
I think this is all a little unfair on Tam! I've seen people advertise stuff on here before, either flats for sale/to let or items of furniture etc and they've not had the micky taken out of them like this!!

Although I must add-I don't want to buy a cute little Midget either...
Monday 19 June 2006 1.45pm
(For those who haven't noticed, Tam's message was posted nearly four years ago...)

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Monday 19 June 2006 1.46pm
I'm more curious why a post from 2002 suddenly appeared back at the top of the Chatter thread in 2006 ?

Edited to say that James just beat me too it...
Monday 19 June 2006 4.13pm
just Mr Tharg having a little joke with us all.
quite funny really.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: