What do you guys do on a typical evening?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 28 November 2002 9.16pm

I have lived in SE1 for a few months now and I wonder what people do after work... this is nothing related to the fact that I feel that my brain has died five minutes into the Celeb Big Brother, where the highlight of the day was a discussion between the pseudo-stars about how they like their porridge - runny or not.

And please don't reply with anything that allures to setting up a squat rave in SE1 or public transport/congestion charges. Having read most of the messages in this forum - extremely amusing, I must add - I would be curious to find out a bit more about the human side of everyone - and not your socio-political views, which seem quite clear to me now.
Thursday 27 March 2003 10.06am
hi, to me, leaving my office surely means leaving my work too. i often plan my evenings (not everytime) with finding good stuff on TV to watch or play pool or go for a movie with my gf (like today).

After leaving in london for 3 years i have realized not to have unplanned evenings (as much as i can). Its not that i don't have free time to just let it go but i mostly avoid it.
Tuesday 15 April 2003 2.08pm
Usually too fagged out after work to do anything but eat, drink and sleep. Boring, I know.
Dan
Thursday 24 April 2003 2.50pm
i try and go to the gym twice a week and generally go home, eat, watch tv and shag me bird!
Friday 25 April 2003 1.49pm
I'm contacting the RSPB immediately!
Friday 25 April 2003 9.55pm
no, no, no - SE1 isn't THAT boring.

Actually, I'm only leaving this message so MY username covers the front page. Whoooooo...
Saturday 26 April 2003 1.00am
Go out, get drunk, come home, read London SE1 and think I'm going mad.
Saturday 26 April 2003 1.22am
We need to get out more LMJJ

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: