Seasons greetings

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 19 December 2002 7.23pm
Just thought I'd say happy christmas to all the regulars on here (and anyone else on here for that matter)

having stumbled on this site earlier in the year I must say I've enjoyed the fun, the frolics and the sometimes heated debates. I may not agree with everyone on here but I wish a happy end to the year to one and all.

I do have quite a nice idea for a social evening for the new year but have no time to go into details just yet.

I'm off to sunny Spain for 2 weeks on Sunday, will be thinking of you all in the bone chilling SE1 winds
Thursday 19 December 2002 7.27pm
Thanks biscuit boy, and thanks to everyone who has posted in the forums this year and made them so lively

PS - I'm actually in Spain at the moment and it's not sunny! More like cold and wet! (well, here in Madrid anyway)

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Friday 20 December 2002 10.38am
And a happy Christmas to everyone from me too. I'm off to Australia for a month, but am looking forward to catching up with you all at the end of January.
Friday 20 December 2002 3.19pm
I'm off to Southend...well Derby actually, who needs sun and sand...when you can have Christmas at Chatsworth..for a fee!

Merry Christmas to everyone, May God Bless you all, even the agnostics! is this another subject for the New Year?
Monday 23 December 2002 3.32pm
yes, merry Christmas all!! you're probably all off on your hols by now but I'm sure you'll still be checking the se1 site regularly to see what's up, and hear details of the biscuit boy's social idea of course!!

and thanks james for all your hard work for our (anc quite possibly your) entertainment,

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: