hurry up and start the war

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 18 March 2003 11.36pm
Does anyone agree that we should hurry up and go to war on our terms rather than wait for the fanatics to start it. the economy is suffering while we wait
Jai
Monday 24 March 2003 3.40pm
there's a school of thought, that believes we're going to war because of our poor economy.

Varkenslachter
Sunday 30 March 2003 3.14pm
I think that this war is the most crazy thing that has happened in my life & think killing thousands of innocent people in the interests of our economy is evil.

Monday 31 March 2003 10.59am
To go to war for reasons of economy is too dreadful to contemplate, I would rather return to post-war hardship than see innocent people suffer. I just hope and pray that Blair has taken Britain to war with the intention of safeguarding the people of the U.K. rather than assisting Bush with any commercial ventures he had in mind.

There may be a variety of reasons too ' politically sensitive' for us humble people to understand, that our government is keeping from us, and they may well be justified in bringing us to war, but if that is the case, why did they not tell us earlier? and why did the western world sell arms, chemicals to a dictator they are now trying to depose?

Our poor world, our poor children born and unborn....
Monday 31 March 2003 6.44pm
I would reccomend reading a book called "the biggest secret" by david Icke. While I do not believe everything in it (far from it) I think it throws a really nice counterweight onto all that is told to us by the powers that be....

Post edited (01 Apr 03 17:06)
Wednesday 2 April 2003 9.35am
Thanks Diniz, I'll get that book.....
Jai
Thursday 3 April 2003 11.54am
The same David Icke who walks this planet as the new Messiah ?

Varkenslachter

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network