Eurovision 2013

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Friday 8 March 2013 2.06pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIPXPFNbdzs

Chalkey, you like a gamble.
Here's a good e/w bet for the Eurovision.
Thursday 14 March 2013 8.37pm
Here's a tip.. Denmark will walk it!
Monday 18 March 2013 6.10pm
Had a text about this yesterday.
Bonnie Tyler for Eurovision?
I see that the UK is holding out for a zero!
(Not my sentiments btw.)
Tuesday 26 March 2013 2.09pm
love the Denmark part as well! Deserves to win!
Tuesday 14 May 2013 7.33pm
Denmark currently competing in the first semi-final..a great performance. Watch out for it in the final!
Wednesday 15 May 2013 9.09am
My forecast:
Russia 7/1 First place
Denmark 10/11 Second place
Ireland 20/1 Third place
UK 50/1 Bottom three - Sorry Bonnie!
Wednesday 15 May 2013 9.52am
Ageist comment alert:

Why does the UK keep picking pensioners as representative of the 'pop' scene here? Bonnie Tyler may be known in Euro-land but that didn't help Englebert.

More to the point, why am I bothering to post this comment?
Zoe
Thursday 16 May 2013 6.55am
Why do any of us care about Eurovision and yet we keep watching and getting annoyed. I am mystified but still watch. Of course, I couldn't miss out on the spectacle that is eurotastic pop, but I think the truth is that we hate to lose a competition we don't care about and almost actively despise and yet get frustrated that we can't work out how to win it.

Did anyone see the amusing Eurovision programme, the footage of Celine Dion in that dress has scarred me. What were people in the 80's thinking, Thatcher, shoulder pads and puffball dresses. Dear me.
Thursday 16 May 2013 12.54pm
Zoe wrote:

Did anyone see the amusing Eurovision programme, the footage of Celine Dion in that dress has scarred me. What were people in the 80's thinking, Thatcher, shoulder pads and puffball dresses. Dear me.

Just Googled Eurovision/Celine Dion and watched the You Tube video of her singing Ne partez pas sans moi.
The first comment underneath said, "Voice of an angel, dress sense of a criminally insane transexual!"
Saturday 18 May 2013 11.19pm
Hope you got a bet on DENMARK!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: