KCL students

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 18 March 2003 3.36pm
Hi,

Just wondering if there are any students reading this forum who are at King's College London or from the other halls (LSE) / unversities (South Bank) in the area?

Cheers,

Josh

Friday 21 March 2003 7.12pm
err, not me.
Monday 24 March 2003 9.56am
Dear Raj

Can I ask why you want to know this?
Monday 24 March 2003 10.15am
Josh

Can I steal your 'unoriginal' content then? ;-)

Tony
Monday 24 March 2003 11.07am
Hi,

You might have picked up I am studying at KCL hence I am interested to know if other students are actively contributing to this site.

Naturally you don't have to divulge this info if you don't want to!

Regards,

Josh

Tuesday 1 April 2003 2.31pm
Hi

Yes I am a KCL student doing PhD in philosophy. How about you? Did you find out if there were any other KCL students contributing to his forum? I must admit though I am concerned that this forum is not something I could recommend to students living in SE1 who are interested in open, free and intelligent debate. See Feedback "Top 5 posts" thread for reasons why. Would be interested to hear what you think about this?
Max
Tuesday 1 April 2003 2.47pm
Adele

I wonder how much open, free intelligent debate you can have when the sbject topic is primarily relating to;

the sharing of views and information about shops, restaurants, services, local transport, planning issues etc. relating to SE1.

I think people are more interested in a good resturant, or picture framer, or group drinks, or local heritage sites,etc as opposed to the debt funding mechanisms of 3rd world countries vs first world countries.

Post edited (01 Apr 03 15:51)
Tuesday 15 April 2003 5.53pm
Hi Adele,

I'm in the department of Life Sciences so it's quite a distance from what you study, though I have an amateur interest in the topic of Philosophy.

I do agree this website is mostly to do with SE1 and related issues. However, I am always interested to hear debate beyond that, hence the Chatter forum, I suppose.

Regards,

Josh
Tuesday 15 April 2003 10.22pm
Funnily enough, Adele runs her own forum, which you can find with a little amateur detective work.... it's not nearly as popular as this one.

Post edited (23 Apr 03 11:31)
Tuesday 22 April 2003 12.09pm
Funnily enough Miss Jo Jo, I thought you said bitchy remarks should not be placed in this forum? You obviously can't help yourself. At least I've got a website :-)
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: