Hangover Cures

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Anonymous User
Thursday 13 November 2003 2.17pm
Anyone care to share their top hangover cures?

The usual overload of carbs hasn't done the trick today... next stop a big bar of chocolate!

I didn't even drink *that* much! ;-)
Thursday 13 November 2003 3.52pm
before going to bed 2 pints of water - on waking up drink either pint of fresh orange, or tomato juice, two paracetomol then go back to bed....then stay out of pubs..unleast til next week!

jan
Anonymous User
Thursday 13 November 2003 4.06pm
Jan, the only problem I find is that I don't have room for the water on top of all the wine! I like the going back to bed bit though... if only!!!

Someone at work suggested Guinness for breakfast - I think he just wanted to see how many shades of green I would go. Another suggestion was drink more and get used to the effects!!
Thursday 13 November 2003 6.13pm
Another drink always does it for me! And have to say I'd agree with the Guinness suggestion...
I can never drink lots of water before I go to bed either, too full of booze to be able to fit in any more liquid.
jan
Friday 14 November 2003 5.52am
The advantage of reaching the status of mature alcoholic is that ones bladder distends accordingly....:-)
Jai
Friday 14 November 2003 9.28am
www.guardian.co.uk/russia/article/ 0,2763,1047760,00.html

for the serious alcoholic

I'm still a Bloody Mary man !

Varkenslachter
Saturday 15 November 2003 11.48am
Ribena, nurofen and sex - never fails
Saturday 15 November 2003 7.11pm
I was going to suggest nurofen, orange juice and egg mcmuffins, but biscuit boy's cure sounds much more appetising!
jan
Monday 17 November 2003 5.11am
Biscuit Boy - I tried your cure the other day - the Ribena was delicious - I only had aspirin though, but I kept dropping my Playboy magazine!....which is the nearest thing to sexual activity I know of now days...

:-)
Anonymous User
Monday 17 November 2003 11.43am
I tried Buscuit Boy's cure at work... got into all sorts of trouble!! ;)
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: