Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 1 of 6
Friday 2 January 2004 4.07pm

This stuff is great, it really taste fine! Is there a posibillity to buy this online or are there some people who can send it to The Netherlands, we pay you for it!
And what do you find of this drink?
Sunday 4 January 2004 10.39am
Are you referring to the "Orange" or the small bottle of Mazola oil ?

it can't be the co-op lemonade, because then I'd REALLY have to be suspicous of your judgment of taste.

Safeway deliver to your home in the UK, but if you're looking for delivery to that mighty fine country best known for it's clog wearing inhabitants, then you might have a problem to find a cost-effective solution.

I do make regular visits, but despite Holland being marginally larger then a postage-stamp, I'd be loathe to venture further out of Roosendaal then is absolutely necesarry to make a delivery of a box of orange food dye. (or indeed cooking oil)

Monday 5 January 2004 6.39am
Jai - I now know I need new specs a.s.a.p......reading your post I was puzzled where the inhabitants wore their dogs! I wondered if they wore clothes with canine origins...what a klutz I am...:-)

and the porcine element takes to the sky...
Monday 5 January 2004 1.15pm
no worries Jan, after reading your post I read through mine again, and saw what you meant... maybe James should change the font to make it easier for us bespectacled ones...

your porcine element was one of the lucky ones !

Monday 5 January 2004 5.41pm
I am reffering to the Orange.
Monday 5 January 2004 6.28pm

why are you going out of your way to get hold of stuff that is so horrible?

it'd be like me leaving a msg on a Dutch message board and asking if I can get delivery food from FEBO

the only possible reason I can think of is that you are addicted to sugar, artificial additives, and colourings, and so the cheapest way to get a pure fix is to mainline orange squash

...there's plenty more c**** in the cup.
Monday 5 January 2004 7.01pm
The orange is great, it really taste fine!
Tuesday 6 January 2004 12.37pm
je bent gek !

Tuesday 6 January 2004 2.19pm
Don't know about the drink, but loved the picture. Perhaps there is scope to trade. Is there anything equivalent in Holland that we might love.

Or perhaps we could enclose a bottle along with a case of used batteries.
Tuesday 6 January 2004 2.24pm
My friend is head of market research at Safeway - I'm going to direct her to this thread to see what she thinks... maybe she will be so grateful for the endorsement she'll help out!
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 1 of 6

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: