What am I?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 21 November 2013 1.35pm
I am a tiny living soul

I have no protection in society

I have no protection within the law

I have no justice within our law

What am I?

A battered murdered baby

scarcely 7 weeks old

My parents blame each other

for my 40 plus injuries

I blame the judge for the 7 years sentence

Did my life mean so little

One year for every week of my tortured life..

Three and a half years they will be out ..

RIP little Baby Jamie Kightley.

Bring Back hanging and a proper charge of murder.not manslaughter.
Wednesday 21 May 2014 9.49am
I see you've had a rough childhood, but that doesn't mean you can't have a good adult life. I know it's hard to forget the past, but it's a lot harder to live with it everyday. Letting so is not easy. Perhaps you can pick up writing or painting to let all your sadness and anger out.

So, what are you? You are a person. A person who is lost and confused, but you will always have the power to make a decision and change your life.
Wednesday 21 May 2014 10.48am
I wish you strength and luck!
Thursday 22 May 2014 9.47am
Thank you Christian for your very kind thoughts, my life like every ones my age has it up's and downs. My childhood was a bit more strange than my peers, but I like to think that I have overcome that part of my life! No my post was more of the railing against the injustice of our society where the weak and vulnerable are ignored by the state when it comes to the courts..and the leniency of the sentences. If we cant hang the vicous scum who assault and batter tiny babies/children/sexually exploit young children then we chould have whole life tariffs in jail!

But again thank you for your very nice post, and if that had been the case as you saw it, I would be very pleased to think that you had thought of me..:-)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: