at last....

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 1 of 29
Wednesday 14 January 2004 11.20am
I have found what I previously thought was impossible....a good hairdressers. I decided finally to have my tatty hair cut and permed.

There was no ' uhmmm who cut your hair last time ' with a sneer, or your hair is in dreadful condition it needs a deep ( meaning expensive!) conditioner.....they asked how short I wanted it, and cut it just as I asked. and believe me thats a bonus....

I had phoned several places and had a fit at the prices quoted, this shop was modestly priced and all it's price list clear and concise.

They were friendly and pleasant, and offered refreshments.

the name of this illustrious establishment is :- 109 Studio in Abbey Street, they also carry out plucking, waxing etc., and may be having a facility for colonic lavage/irrigation.

I would recommend this place to anyone! :-) because my colleagues and family reckon it takes years off me....I may even save up for a Brazilian Wax!

It obviously made me look younger 'cos when I got on the bus this morning with my newly acquired walking stick - not one soul got up to give me their seat! prior to my trip to the hairdressers they did!

p.s Studio 109 is very community minded as they celebrated their first year in business by giving a party for the local pensioners..nice if a few more establishments could follow suit!

Post edited (15 Jan 04 07:32)

Wednesday 14 January 2004 11.49am
Doesn't Posh Spice have a Brazilian? Are you aiming to be the Posh Spice of SE1 Jan?
Wednesday 14 January 2004 11.53am
Yep.......Old Spice more likely! :-) but I am always open to new ideas...will I get a shaving rash or do they pour hot wax on a very sensitive area!......

Wednesday 14 January 2004 12.04pm
This was more than I could cope with while having my elevensies!

Go for the Brazilian Jan, but wait until the winter's passed.
Wednesday 14 January 2004 12.19pm
I dunno. I presume they have waxing strips - like putting a plaster on the sensitive area, then ripping it off! If you're gonna go through the pain, surely you should have a more intricate design!?!

I agree with Big Dave - not used to risque items on the forum. Graham Norton will be descending upon the site soon!!!
Wednesday 14 January 2004 12.23pm
??Brazilian whacks??

Corporal punishment, as well as colonic irrigation. What IS this site coming to????

[disgusted of falmouth rd]

...there's plenty more c**** in the cup.
Wednesday 14 January 2004 12.44pm
I just thought I would show that I am with it sometimes.....or past it others...not quite sure what the ratio is........

I was thinking James...this design you are creating for this old gel.....cross it with a pension book and the London-se1 logo...lmao

whacky brazilian from bartholomew street......
expert at lavatory humour!

Post edited (14 Jan 04 12:51)

Wednesday 14 January 2004 1.15pm
Well I think we've got 'Raciest Post of 2004' sewn up already.

Can we have our award now please Mr Hatts?
Wednesday 14 January 2004 5.09pm
I had my legs waxed along with some other guys from my old rugby team... all in the aid of charity of course!

they felt very smooth and strangely comfortable!
Wednesday 14 January 2004 5.43pm
never been tempted for the Brazilian though!
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 1 of 29

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: