Personal websites???

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 20 January 2004 3.35pm
Knowing what a big melting pot of people regularly contribute on here, and knowing we're pretty savvy in the internet department, I was wondering whether anyone maintains any personal websites?

Big Dave for one - I see from past posts that he works in film/TV - a Big Dave website would be quite interesting...

I used to have a page on my band's website, but it got taken down - any one else got biog pages or similar for things they've been involved in?

Call me nosey, but I'm bored as MDF (geddit) and I need something meaningful to read...!!!
Tuesday 20 January 2004 4.15pm
fascinating stuff....you get this mental image - then read their website.....i wanna website.........not for me i'm boring....

jan
Tuesday 20 January 2004 4.22pm
Exactly - I can't help wondering what 'the regulars' are like. The you learn people are in film/TV etc. and it spirals from there.

You wanna website - but not for you. Then who?
Tuesday 20 January 2004 4.23pm
I do work in TV and film but don't have a website

here's a link for a programme i have recently completed

www.pbs.org/medici
Tuesday 20 January 2004 4.26pm
Case in point! Interesting websites that allow an insight into what we do... How better to be more of a community?
Tuesday 20 January 2004 4.28pm
some people have those web sites with their holiday snaps on

mind you, they are generally mad!
Tuesday 20 January 2004 4.31pm
I know what you mean - that kind of photos are great for Friends Reunited, but I couldn't personally fill a site with pictures of me...

But I bet there's some other create types like you who work on stuff but never really get the credit. I know you can't plug business on here, but you could certainly plug yourself...

Post edited (20 Jan 04 16:32)
Wednesday 21 January 2004 2.07pm
mine band's site is www.dollboy.co.uk and I'm a web designer. Any more?
Wednesday 21 January 2004 6.34pm
James Hatts!

I thought I posted the link to your web-site and now its gone!

Given your amazing cv and range of interests you should be proud.

Will try again.

http://www.hatts.co.uk/james/

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: