Tarrant is rude...

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 20 January 2004 4.40pm
Does anyone else think Chris Tarrant is rude, asking people their clothing size on air in his 'Famous for Fifteen Seconds' thingy in the mornings?

He says to men and women alike 'Are you an M, or are you petite, or are you a bit of a porker?'.

Or is it just sensitive little me?
Tuesday 20 January 2004 4.48pm
i agree with you james...i've not heard it....we'll phone up and ask him something personal...cant think of anything that would bear printing here though!

from Jan ...large old sow.......

jan
Tuesday 20 January 2004 5.03pm
Of course, there is an alternative to listening to Tarrant.

Listen to Radio 4. It's better, quicker, and cheaper than reading the papers.....and then there's the Archers!!

...there's plenty more c**** in the cup.
Tuesday 20 January 2004 5.08pm
I gotta have my MOR music fix - it sets me up for the day...until I get on the Tube, then the Walkman kicks in...

I do try Terry Wogan on R2 for a little serenity, but I end up thinking a little more senility than anything else!
Tuesday 20 January 2004 9.18pm
I've never heard him, but I'm sure he's not as bad as Ann Robinson.
Why people subject themselves to her tedious, repetitious abuse is
beyond me. It's not as if the best person wins, and the prize is pathetic.
Some people will endure anything to get their face on TV. I wonder why people bother to turn up for any audience for a TV programme.
The Graham Norton audience is a perfect example of braindead desperate people
willing to embarrass themselves and their families for their 15 seconds of 'fame.'
Wednesday 21 January 2004 6.20am
tarrant is a pompous man, who needs his gang around him to laugh in all the right places and massage his ego. try christian oconnell on xfm 104.9 if your up for a laugh. or of course something a bit more reserved, you cant beat radio 2.
Wednesday 21 January 2004 7.38am
Was Tarrant the wealthy guy who kicked out his seventeen year old step-son because he never had a job?

jan
Wednesday 21 January 2004 8.24am
That's him

Anyone else remember good old GLR?
Those were the days.

gggggrrrrrruuff
Wednesday 21 January 2004 9.20am
I used to like DLT. He's on local radio now somewhere around London/Luton - and he still does 'Give Us A Break'. Altogether now - wak-wak-oops!

Long live the Hairy Cornflake!
Wednesday 21 January 2004 10.02am
I'm sorry, but the cult of the DJ has never appealed. Tarrant, DLT (DLT????) you can keep them. It's either Radio 4, some comedy on Radio 7, or play a cd in the mornings. (DLT???????????).
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: