Calling all cider-heads

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 1 of 5
Monday 2 February 2004 10.27am
Hello all,
Would anyone like to meet up in the near future to try some of that marvelous cider they sell at the Royal Oak? If anyone has a date in mind, let's do it (but not this Wednesday 4th Feb). Look forward to seeing you
Monday 2 February 2004 12.12pm
I'll come Alan.
Good for you, well that's just me then.........
Lol...I will come Alan!
Monday 2 February 2004 12.21pm
Monday 2 February 2004 12.24pm

I'd love to come, but will be working late (and generally in a grumpy mood because of this) for the next month.

Don't delay on my account, but if you don't get round to doing anything until March than I'll definitely be there (and will bring my wife, who probably drinks more cider than I do these dayz)

...there's plenty more c**** in the cup.
Wednesday 4 February 2004 3.51pm
Due to a change in my circumstances, and the underwhelming lack of response to this thread, I'm off to the Forest Of Dean to lick my wounds (and drink cider) for a few days. However, I shall be back next week so if anyone fancies an evening of cider based pleasantries in the Royal Oak after next Monday, let me know and we'll do it.
Thursday 5 February 2004 8.28am

i'm on for meeting up next week

Monday 9 February 2004 12.58pm
Hello cider-heads of SE1, how about meeting up in the Royal Oak on Wednesday 11th Feb? I'll be there from about 8:00pm. Everybody welcome, you don't have to be a cider drinker!
Monday 9 February 2004 2.24pm
I'll be with you in spirit Alan, but sadly my body will be preparing our annual accounts through the night in dullest North London

Hope you have a good time.

"Drink up your cider"

...there's plenty more c**** in the cup.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 1 of 5

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: