Compensation from Savile

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 22 April 2014 6.35pm
According to the BBC, if you believe that you were 'wronged" by Jimmy Savile you can lodge a compensation claim.
I picked him up at Euston once when I was driving a black cab, he went to Hampstead and paid exactly what was on the meter, no tip.
Where do I get my compensation claim form?
Saturday 26 April 2014 4.12pm
Oddly enough Tom my daughter was on Jim'll fix it, she was about 8 and wanted to be a mermaid playing her harp under the sea! She sat behind a fish tank with full mermaid gear on whilst Savile dangled a jim'll fix it badge behind it. He asked her for a kiss and she begrudgingly gave him one. At that time my daughter could talk the hind leg off a donkey, she was very quiet when she came off stage and said she did not like him! Before a live audience when the camera was off he had the personality of a amoeba. You had the feeling that he was not all he was purported to we know!
Friday 9 May 2014 3.39pm
Jan that's quite a chilling story. Kids often have an intuition for things we wouldn't
Tuesday 24 June 2014 8.08am
Certainly chilling. I think you are right about child intuition, and yet, looking about the footage of those shows, I do wonder why everyone didn't see him for the creep he was ...!?
Tuesday 24 June 2014 9.51am
I know and he hid it all and only 'performed' the nice guy on camera..what a effing beast of a pervert, and the bosses hid it...
Tuesday 24 June 2014 11.10pm
Holders80 wrote:
Jan that's quite a chilling story. Kids often have an intuition for things we wouldn't

Yep, which is why he preyed on the vulnerable, they may have had the intuition but nowhere (or no one) to go with it.
Then you have Cyril Smith....same thing.

Pure evil.
Wednesday 25 June 2014 9.30am
The important thing is for us to ensure that the same thing isn't going on today, and that the next generation won't be attacking us for not seeing through the fascade.
Wednesday 25 June 2014 10.00am
MrJai, I would hope and pray any one being groomed and abused/exploited by any personality would be grassed up by their colleagues and if any 'whistleblower' should be able to take their employers to court for a million pounds compensation should they lose their job.

Exploitation of children / the vulnerable are taking place this very minute all over the world, these sickos are being protected by some very powerful people it seems.

I still find it difficult when you hear of 2 actors being found innocent in these cases, thats their job..that they are very good at...acting!

I could write a lot more on this subject, but I wont!
Monday 30 June 2014 10.14am
Did you guys see this? An interview with Saville from 1990. Incredible to read in light or recent revelations. It seems like the truth is staring everyone in the face. But, I suppose, it is hard to say, without having been there.
Monday 30 June 2014 12.02pm
Mum used to say smoke without fire..I still can't relate to the fact that soo many of his colleagues/staff at the hospital knew and were too frightened to say anything..just whispers in the staff canteen I expect. and reading that article gave me the chills. Thank you for that link :-)
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: