Women!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 13 July 2014 2.11pm
The wife and I had a nice walk today and as we're walking through Millenium Gardens there were children doing a dance routine, then we saw a sign saying "Siobhan Davies" explaining a dance class, so I say "are they based around here?"
"Yes they are in St Georges road right next to Harriet Harman school"
"eh?"
"Harriet Harman school in St Georges road"
"You mean Charlotte Sharman?"
"Oh I think i'm losing it"

Yes dear, I think you may be.
Monday 14 July 2014 1.22pm
I think it's a perfectly normal thing to say....like my son when he was small kept getting the flyover mixed up with a skyscraper...thus the flyover became the flyscraper!

Tell your Missus I like her version better! lol
Thursday 24 July 2014 1.07pm
On an east midland train yesterday I sat in disbelief as a young lady applide a face mask..waited the required time, took it off. then applied full make up, then styled her hair using dry shampoo. I could not even apply lipstick on a train..and the annoying thing was she looked gorgeous after!
Saturday 26 July 2014 7.43am
Jan the old one wrote:
On an east midland train yesterday I sat in disbelief as a young lady applide a face mask..waited the required time, took it off. then applied full make up, then styled her hair using dry shampoo. I could not even apply lipstick on a train..and the annoying thing was she looked gorgeous after!

If you think that's a bad thing to do on a train you should see the people who do it while driving their cars down the motorway at 80 mph.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: