feeling bored...

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4
Monday 23 February 2004 1.56pm
and having a mad moment...started a merkin thread off in another forum - unfortunately there was a lack of witty repartee and banter, so am even more bored!

jan
Monday 23 February 2004 1.59pm
Well Jan, what shall we talk about this time?
Monday 23 February 2004 2.15pm
two suggestions: work or pub.

enjoy
Monday 23 February 2004 2.36pm
I see Jan - sloping off to other forums (forae, forou - whetever they're called). That's your game is it? You've been punished with a lack of frivolity because of that!
Monday 23 February 2004 2.37pm
pubs, drinking, all those laddish things this old female oap suffers from...went to Borough Market on Friday with daughter/grand-daughter...after stuffing me face with a variety of wonderful goodies, and letting my daughters tell me that I had no room in my bag for pigs trotters ( remarkable value 10 and 20p each) cooked and jellied. no cowheel though, or could have done them hot with raisins... then this wonderful aroma assailed me old nostrils....
mmm definitely alcoholic.....hot spiced cider...massive container for three pounds... had to be dragged away from stall...cant wait for next visit...

jan
Monday 23 February 2004 2.42pm
Jan joins the cider posse!!!!

HOORAY!!!!

"Drink up your cider....."

...there's plenty more c**** in the cup.
Monday 23 February 2004 2.43pm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, cider........
Monday 23 February 2004 2.53pm
seriously Ivanhoe, the cider was the drink of the Gods...I always wanted to be in a posse!...can you find me 'an 'orse big enough for me to ride! lmao.....

jan
Monday 23 February 2004 3.04pm
Jan,

if I ever get round to passing my scooter test, you can come pillion with me (but not after cider).

Will take your tip and try the cider from the market. Sounds like it was sufficiently cheap to be the real quality stuff that ciderlovers crave.

[if you subsequently see me in the gardens opposite St George's Church, alone and palely stumbling, do spare a thought for the applepickers of Somerset whose children I'm getting drunk to support]

...there's plenty more c**** in the cup.
Monday 23 February 2004 3.09pm
Just dont nick me seat in the gardens, cos after all that drinking at b.market i'll need to rest.....years ago i used when my culinary skills were used on a regular basis, i used to cook pork chops in cider, now I shall be drinking the cider after the trotter next week!

James - your right about the F word....I was punished for straying into another F site....a karaoke site......I love karaoke too!

if music be the food of lurve.....sing on....

' I am a cider drinker....la la la la'

ask jeeves say it was a parody of una paluma blanca in 1976,
i just remember the cider bit!

Post edited (23 Feb 04 15:27)

jan
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: