Men!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Friday 25 July 2014 7.10pm
Up the gym today in the pool and sauna area, it was about 3pm, so nice and quiet.
Now I've seen this a million times before but it's beginning to bug me, I'm in the sauna laying down alone(dodgy back), pretty girl walks in, I sit up(out of politeness), within about 2 mins the sauna was packed out with men, girl gets up and goes out and heads for the steam room, one by one the blokes get up and head for the steam room, about 3 mins later I see the girl walk past the sauna and off out the pool area, no doubt feeling a little threatened.
What is wrong with these pillocks? So embarrassing to watch.
Saturday 26 July 2014 4.27pm
Poor Girl will probably try and find a women only establishment now, the men are idiots....
Sunday 27 July 2014 2.31pm
I could write a book about that place.

The sex guru, he says hello to a woman and the conversation is set, he asks what she does for a living, she tells him and then asks him the same to which he proudly announces "I am a sex guru".
I have heard this conversation so many times that my head is in my hands as soon as he opens his mouth. There's plenty of women up there that would give as good as they got, and do, but when the girl is obviously uncomfortable I come over all "Sir Gallahad" and tell him to stop.
He's had numerous complaints against him apparently, doesn't appear to stop him though.
One lady, though, took his card!
Wednesday 30 July 2014 11.28am
Good for you Boroughian, many years ago someone in a pub , sloshed out of his brain made a very rude comment about all women want is a bloke with a very large sexual organ (I have edited it out of respect for the forum!)..My comment to him in front of his friends was...'so has a horse but I have never wanted to **** one' his mates fell about laughing, one bought me a pint and apologised for his drunken mate who slunk out....Men who act like that are prats and have never left the playground mentally...
Wednesday 30 July 2014 11.29am
YUK. why isnt the management doing something about this? This sounds like wholesale harrassment.
Wednesday 30 July 2014 12.02pm
That's pretty disgusting behaviour, the poor girl has probably changed gyms already.
Wednesday 30 July 2014 1.19pm
On the other hand, and to make light of it a bit, I was up there a few Fridays back, late afternoon/ early evening, and I get chatting to a girl up there who I've spoken to before (I never start the convo after reading about sauna etiquette) and she has a friend with her as a guest I think, we're chatting away for about 10 mins and the friend has a towel on her lap, nothing unusual there, until I notice, SHE'S TOPLESS! OMG, I couldn't look at her after that.
I get up and go and sit by the pool to cool down a bit, out they come and the topless girl has the towel covering her, they then get in the swimming lane right by where I'm sitting. Now I've been chatting to an old boy up there, he's become a bit of a mate, well he's in that lane where the girls are, I'm watching him to see his reaction when he notices, it was so funny, he looked and there was the quickest double take you've ever seen lol, he looks at me and starts nodding towards the girl with a look on his face like he'd seen a ghost!

Mad place, Cottons gym!
Thursday 7 August 2014 8.56pm
boroughonian wrote:
On the other hand, and to make light of it a bit, I was up there a few Fridays back, late afternoon/ early evening, and I get chatting to a girl up there who I've spoken to before (I never start the convo after reading about sauna etiquette) and she has a friend with her as a guest I think, we're chatting away for about 10 mins and the friend has a towel on her lap, nothing unusual there, until I notice, SHE'S TOPLESS! OMG, I couldn't look at her after that.
I get up and go and sit by the pool to cool down a bit, out they come and the topless girl has the towel covering her, they then get in the swimming lane right by where I'm sitting. Now I've been chatting to an old boy up there, he's become a bit of a mate, well he's in that lane where the girls are, I'm watching him to see his reaction when he notices, it was so funny, he looked and there was the quickest double take you've ever seen lol, he looks at me and starts nodding towards the girl with a look on his face like he'd seen a ghost!

Mad place, Cottons gym!

Note to self, learn to swim, get face ironed, replace salt and pepper barnet with brown dye, or just grey, get an application form for Cottons Gym.
Friday 8 August 2014 11.27am
Tom...lol....
Wednesday 3 September 2014 8.51pm
I met a "Sex Guru" in Bermondsey Square once, I was a bit innocent and asked him about it but he soon blathered and I realized it was all rubbish and I can't believe anyone really buys that line, its just creepy.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: