Phew, what a scorcher!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 17 March 2004 8.02am
Very spring-like now, isn't it?

Post edited (17 Mar 04 09:08)
rm
Wednesday 17 March 2004 9.18am
i even had the urge to walk to work this morning...........

and it was absolute bliss!
Wednesday 17 March 2004 9.19am
Did you walk far?
Wednesday 17 March 2004 10.24am
I walked along Bankside yesterday lunchtime, and it was pleasure to see clowns, performance artists (what else do you call blokes sprayed in gold pretyending to be statues), buskers and the book market all on my walk...
rm
Wednesday 17 March 2004 11.17am
walked from home (SE1/SE16 border) to Holborn. It was lovely! Loads of people doing the same...........
Wednesday 17 March 2004 11.26am
I walk 2.5 miles to and from work everyday, the bus averages at only 5 minutes faster than me. On Monday and in particular today, the walk to work was a real pleasure.
Sue
Wednesday 17 March 2004 1.03pm
Those blokes sprayed gold etc are called living statues. Try Ramblas in Barcelona for wholesale supplies. Weather here as good as Barcelona at the moment. Hope it stays this way.
Wednesday 17 March 2004 11.33pm
I've been in Leeds for the last couple of days.

It rained.

One of the people I was presenting to was trying to convince me what a good shopping centre Leeds is. I don't think he realised I came from London, so wasn't at all impressed by the array of chainstores and their tiddley Harvey Nicks.
Thursday 18 March 2004 9.12am
...and a mate from up there tells me that the chav-girls have their hair tied back even tighter than they do in Essex...
rm
Thursday 18 March 2004 9.20am
alan - you inspired me yesterday...

So I walked into work again this morning and enjoyed it again! I think I may have to take a leaf out of your book and walk everyday.

does anyone have their hair tied back tighter than in essex?!!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: