Hangover Cures

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Thursday 25 March 2004 3.40pm

Best cure for that banging-head-wobbly-stomach-looking-like-sh1t-feeling-even-worse ?

I'll start.

1. Lager.
Hair of the dog. Call it what you will, but more booze next morning [if you're feeling particularly brave] DOES actually work. Not recommended on every occasion.
2. [and my personal fav] Resolve Extra.
Magic powder ! Wake up, scoff, back to sleep for an hour, feel top ! Kill or cure, I have found.
3. Sex.
Not so good for the recipient of your dragon breath, though ! And you get to snore away afterwards !
4. Fry Up.
Nuff said !

Any others ?

Heh heh talking on the porcelain telephone heh
Thursday 25 March 2004 4.55pm

Hair of the dog for me definately.
I find lucozade quite a life saver as well.

On the subject of sex as a hangover cure....the only time I seem to have sex in the morning is when I'm still drunk.
Can't actually remember the last time I had a bit of sober loving. Lol.
Friday 26 March 2004 3.05pm

Dan -
Aren't they the best ones though ?

Actually, no. There's a whole RAFT of reasons why not, but let's not go there just yet, huh ?

Heh heh beer goggles heh
Monday 29 March 2004 12.18pm
Doing rude stuff whilst still drunk, is a very good way of reducing the likely hood of a hangover
Monday 29 March 2004 1.27pm
Drink several pints of water before you fall into bed, and take a couple of aspirin. Failing this, a large glass of brandy and port as a doghair option, which is incredibly revolting but does work.
Thursday 1 April 2004 11.28am
Have a hangover this morning, too many pints of St Austell Tribute in the King and Queen.

I do find that a bottle of Purdeys helps though.
Thursday 1 April 2004 11.42am
If you can, try staying awake until you are sober. Then go to bed - you sleep well, don't wake up with a sore head, and generally you'll be doing plenty of eating to keep yourself awake through the small hours, so you wake up bloated but full of energy...

...works for lightweights like me every time - I hate trying to get to sleep when the room's spinning...
Thursday 1 April 2004 12.29pm
What happened to G00se?
Thursday 1 April 2004 5.16pm
Probably laid an egg.
Friday 2 April 2004 11.03am
..... Goose got told off by website owner, that his style was "too full-on" for this site.

Heh heh took my bat & ball home heh
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: