Ladies at the Jam Factory

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Current: 1 of 8
Monday 29 March 2004 2.19am
I have just moved into block b in the jam factory, and looking out of my big windows, i notice lots of nice ladies. Was wondering whether any of you wanted to meet up for a drink sometime?
Dominic
jan
Monday 29 March 2004 4.43am
not 'two pints of lager and a packet o; crisps please!

and the porcine element takes to the sky...
Monday 29 March 2004 8.52am
Yeah baby,

Just brush the fluff off the leopardskin rug and give me a ninute to slip into something more comfortable.

Ooh, is that the doorbell? Could you get it? Oh, it's the plumber come to fix my blocked pipes. Thanks goodness you're here, you big strong man. What's that Mr Plumber, in your soiled overalls? It might take two to handle this job? Oh Dominic, you don't mind do you.....

...there's plenty more c**** in the cup.
Monday 29 March 2004 10.00am
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Monday 29 March 2004 12.20pm
As a lady from the Jam Factory (whether I'm nice or not is for somebody else to comment on!) can I suggest that this is not the best way to pick up women, Dominic.

The first think that springs to mind is "stalker".

Apart from that - welcome to the area!
Monday 29 March 2004 12.44pm
Dominic,

Ignore her, big boy. Three's company, four's spreading it a bit thin.

Monday 29 March 2004 3.07pm
Play nice, IR....Mrs I might get jealous ;-)

(and thanks for making me smile for the first time today)

Whilst this could probably have been phrased differently, I don't think there's any need to call the police in just yet. For myself, I wouldn't use words like "stalker" lightly and in response to what seems like a genuine request. London is not the easiest place to get to know new people, after all. [And at least Dominic posted in the right forum - and is carrying on its finest traditions - c.f. TLMJJ / ChimneySweep and Simon / Daniel / everyone]

Dominic, welcome to SE1 and to the forum - we try to meet up for a few beers in a local pub every now and then and you'd be very welcome to join us. [hangs head in shame as she realises she's missed the last two]

Monday 29 March 2004 3.19pm
Harriet/Tracy

I hope everyone I meet is as generous of spirit as you. I've read his post a few times now and I get nothing other than:

...lonely man. stares out of windows. sees ladies. wants to meet ladies. nice ladies....

If that's not a plot synopsis for something very dark, then I'm immediately going to go out and encourage children to talk to strangers.

Monday 29 March 2004 3.29pm
Why thank you Mr Ivanhoe! To be honest I'd like to think of my self as generous "with" spirits - especially the gin!

It's good to have a nice comment back. I've been plucking up the courage to start posting on the forum for a couple of months now. Still very nervous to be posting in such prolific company as yourself. I'll carry on expecting to be shot down in flames for my spelling, grammar, or for saying something just plain stupid!
Monday 29 March 2004 3.52pm
Hi Tracy.

"Generous with spirits..". Excellent. Hope to put that to the test the next time there's some SE1 drinks.

[no reason to feel nervous 'round here. you have to be evry bad at spelling on a evry cosnitsent basis to draw any comment, and it's generally only the calling of rude names that draws any flames. welcome]

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Current: 1 of 8

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: