father christmas....

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 11 December 2014 7.00pm
My younger brother who could pass for Santa if he wore a red suit was propositioned yesterday morning at a railway station on the platform by a young lady...he said she was very pleasant and wanted to know if he would work for two hours on saturday at a christmas fete for little children..as a Santa!at a school! Now this young lady who was Polish was insistent he took her number even asking other people for a pen, I wonder if she thought about going to a Santa Agency and asking for someone who had passed all CRB checks, as well as ones for people working for children..scarey even if the pay was seventy pounds for 2 hours work, my lovely brother refused!
Monday 15 December 2014 9.46am
That really surprises me, surely they could ask someone else, one of the parents/grandparents even instead of asking a complete stranger on a railway platform.
Your brother did right to refuse, very strange.
Also, brilliant, your brother is Santa! :)
Monday 15 December 2014 9.49am
Ha, he could have been offended, after all Santa is quite...round?
But yes, a very odd thing to do.
Sunday 21 December 2014 3.47pm
He is very tall and has silver hair and a beard, if he was short he would be described as portly! He is the kindest man ever, I suppose a gentle bear is the best way to describe him! In the times we live in its a dangerous thing to approach a stranger and ask him to be in a school at a fete...

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: