Nigel Farrage

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 1 of 6
Saturday 3 January 2015 4.52pm
Nigel Farrage looks like Rex Harrison (My fair lady etc) anyone else spot the similarity? Speaks beautifully also
Saturday 3 January 2015 10.10pm
I see a different similarity...

Saturday 3 January 2015 10.30pm
I am lookimg with 'romantique' eyes. Possibly you are lookimg with jaded ones. Depends on the particular photo opportunity suppose
Sunday 4 January 2015 12.37am
He reminds me of a powerful laxative because he's got all the other political leaders s***ting themselves!
Sunday 4 January 2015 7.49am
Ha ha. Well you are certainly correct there....... And its r really noticeable how the 'Lib/Dems' have suddenly awoken up if a little sleepily - Old Cathedrals Ward etc over certain long standing issues.

Unfortunately for 'The Liberals' - good as some local 'personalities' within the 'Dems' section were at getting bit between their teeth they were never going to be the Old Liberals as New Labour cannot be Old Labour the Towers of Princoples speakers in the past -- n the the Tories have lost many principlea they may have possessed also under certain 'icons'. So now. UKIP and other more minor parties will have a field daty in May. Well - its certainly set cat amongst the pigeons. Good for politics - and choice in The UK
Sunday 4 January 2015 11.38pm

Sorry, couldn't resist :)
Monday 5 January 2015 11.42am
Stop making me smile young Edward......
Sunday 15 March 2015 10.32pm
Some Facebook pages etc around laying into. Ukip. It is worth remembering that Tony Benn and. Enoch Powell both shared a pan anti European table determined at UK being owners of its own destiny. Unlike today's mainstream parties who are running scared and happy to be managers to the Brussels bosses and to sell us down the river.. Britain for The British!!!
Sunday 15 March 2015 11.04pm
Some Facebook pages etc around are busy with laying into. Ukip. It is worth remembering that Tony Benn and. Enoch Powell both shared an anti European table determined at UK being owners of its own destiny. Unlike today's mainstream parties who are running scared and happy to be managers to the Brussels bosses and to sell us down the river.. Britain for The British!!! Support for Ukip now comes from left and right and no political agenda at all just an ordinary person on the street voice
Monday 16 March 2015 7.36pm
Does Southwark have UKIP rep.?
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 1 of 6

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: