Nigel Farrage

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Current: 5 of 7
Friday 28 August 2015 9.04pm
JohnReese wrote:
LOL he does look like Rex Harrisonthanks ! Nice joke :)
m

Thanks John. Well he seems a socialble bloke anyway. Not a straight laced tee totaller type. More bath in champagne genre. Good for him
Saturday 29 August 2015 3.47pm
I think he predicted the moment, where we would not have the stomach for genuine refugees, because of our open door policy within the EU.

Look how many have come that were not destitute and fearful for their lives.

Ridiculo.
Saturday 29 August 2015 3.50pm
He seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth since the GE. Licking his wounds?
Monday 31 August 2015 11.21am
"Phone Farage", 9am Friday morning on LBC.
Thursday 19 May 2016 12.00pm
Thanks. Cultured gent too
Wednesday 15 June 2016 4.55pm
The irony of our Poundland admiral Nelson "leading" a flotilla of fishermen up the Thames while as an MEP and a member of the fisheries committee he attended only a handful of meetings and missed key votes that could actually have helped fishermen. Ever the little career politician.
Thursday 16 June 2016 4.31pm
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
The irony of our Poundland admiral Nelson "leading" a flotilla of fishermen up the Thames while as an MEP and a member of the fisheries committee he attended only a handful of meetings and missed key votes that could actually have helped fishermen. Ever the little career politician.

and how disrespectful is that, of the people that backed/joined him on the water, ahhhh memories, on the water, when they had jobs!

Ever the sycophant, phoney one at that.

Mind you, if you were right, my beloved Millwall, would be a bigger club, as Tooting would be in their fan base. Fraud.
Wednesday 3 August 2016 8.01am
Indeed
Tuesday 8 November 2016 12.05am
Join March to parliament square n Supreme Court. Brexit issue. 5th December probably
Tuesday 8 November 2016 11.56am
We voted....we get what we voted for my old Mum used to say...obviously not in this case....wish I was fit enough to March.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Current: 5 of 7

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: