Nigel Farrage

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Current: 6 of 7
Tuesday 8 November 2016 4.13pm
Thank you Jan. Much appreciated. You shall be with us in spirit. Well done!
Tuesday 8 November 2016 4.28pm
Jan the old one wrote:
We voted....we get what we voted for my old Mum used to say...obviously not in this case....wish I was fit enough to March.

Sorry Jan, I'm not sure I understand, but what do you mean by "obviously not in this case"?
Tuesday 8 November 2016 9.55pm
Proud march that'll be with all this pondlife joining in.
Wednesday 9 November 2016 8.26am
Congratulations USA. Gone with the wind and My fair lady springs to mind. A beautiful thing. Romance is back!! Amen Hallelujah
Wednesday 9 November 2016 8.28am
Paramount wrote:
Congratulations USA. Gone with the wind and My fair lady springs to mind. A beautiful thing. Romance is back!! Amen Hallelujah

I doubt any Americans will be reading this thread.
Wednesday 9 November 2016 3.34pm
Because a Vote to leave is what majority voted for, whatever people voted for should be carried out before 2020. I wonder what will happen in US if Hilary Clinton's voters demand another election?
Wednesday 9 November 2016 4.18pm
Oh, OK I see, thanks for replying. I do think the A50 will be triggered in March 2017 and Brexit take place 2 years later at the latest though. It shouldn't drag on, but rushing into these things isn't wise either, in my opinion.
Friday 18 November 2016 8.12pm
Foul bigot ferrage is on radio 4 right now ignoring questions about his racist KKK supporting friends in fascist trump's gang.
Thursday 9 March 2017 11.14am
beetroot wrote:
Foul bigot ferrage is on radio 4 right now ignoring questions about his racist KKK supporting friends in fascist trump's gang.

Farage is absolutely not a foul bigot, you have never listened to a word he's said if you believe that. He'll never ever be able to take back the fact that he went to Dulwich college and had rich parentage.

The other Friday night, Galloway on the radio complained about not hearing the English language while he was travelling into London on the train, when Farage said it, it was a disgrace. Galloway also questioned why we have this immigration when we have our own offspring doing nothing. Why aren't we training our own children to do these jobs? was his question.

How old are you beetroot? Was you, like me, outraged when Tebbit told the people who's areas had been devastated (work wise) to get on their bikes? Well I'm still outraged, in fact more so that people now have to travel half way around the World and not just a few miles down the M1, to get a job as a cleaner!

I will never, as long as I live, accept that being pro mass immigration of low skilled workers is a left wing position, never ever in a million years will it ever be. I don't know what you people are, but you're not the left, if you are it will be the first time ever the corporations (mill owners in old money) will have ever celebrated you.

Trump, worry me as he does, has created 200k jobs in a month, for the people of the US.
Thursday 9 March 2017 11.35am
boroughonian wrote:
Trump, worry me as he does, has created 200k jobs in a month, for the people of the US.

Evidently you've accepted Trump's claims at face value. He can't even agree the figures with the information from the US Labor Dept., and it's not difficult to find evidence (not 'fake news') qualifying his claims and predictions, suggesting that the figures are as inflated as his ego. Now that is SAD!
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Current: 6 of 7

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: