Nigel Farrage

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Current: 7 of 8
Thursday 9 March 2017 11.38am
janefs wrote:
boroughonian wrote:
Trump, worry me as he does, has created 200k jobs in a month, for the people of the US.

Evidently you've accepted Trump's claims at face value. He can't even agree the figures with the information from the US Labor Dept., and it's not difficult to find evidence (not 'fake news') qualifying his claims and predictions, suggesting that the figures are as inflated as his ego. Now that is SAD!

Judging by your spelling, I will accept that you know more about this than I, but hasn't he deterred a number of companies from expanding elsewhere? If it's not difficult to find evidence, and accepting the man has an ego the size of the Pacific, how many jobs has he created?
Friday 10 March 2017 10.46pm
Yes Boroughnian. Concur with your post
Tuesday 16 May 2017 11.59am
So many of the people who shunned the bnp during times of, shall we say, more colourful immigration, have now turned into racists at the sight of a load of European immigrants, oh sorry, I'm forgetting, they don't have their own minds do they?
It's quite staggering to think that people really do believe that UKIP sympathisers only see the bloke having a pint and snout lark, how patronising.
Thursday 18 May 2017 8.40pm
He'll be back if May don't deliver, he'll retire for good, from politics, if she does. Over to you Tessa.
Friday 19 May 2017 9.20am
boroughonian wrote:
He'll be back if May don't deliver, he'll retire for good, from politics, if she does. Over to you Tessa.

And then what? Allegedly he spent 10 years planning Brexit only to do a runner from any responsibility as soon as the result came in. He hasn't go a plan, Farage near any power would end in chaos and disaster. He couldn't run the local poundshop.
Friday 19 May 2017 10.13am
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
boroughonian wrote:
He'll be back if May don't deliver, he'll retire for good, from politics, if she does. Over to you Tessa.

And then what? Allegedly he spent 10 years planning Brexit only to do a runner from any responsibility as soon as the result came in. He hasn't go a plan, Farage near any power would end in chaos and disaster. He couldn't run the local poundshop.

He planned Brexit? Honestly, I thought you were better than that. He wasn't part of any official campaign, he was dropped because he was considered too toxic, maybe that was right, I don't know, but to accuse him of doing a runner is quite ridiculous. What responsibility?
Friday 19 May 2017 10.25am
boroughonian wrote:
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
boroughonian wrote:
He'll be back if May don't deliver, he'll retire for good, from politics, if she does. Over to you Tessa.

And then what? Allegedly he spent 10 years planning Brexit only to do a runner from any responsibility as soon as the result came in. He hasn't go a plan, Farage near any power would end in chaos and disaster. He couldn't run the local poundshop.

He planned Brexit? Honestly, I thought you were better than that. He wasn't part of any official campaign, he was dropped because he was considered too toxic, maybe that was right, I don't know, but to accuse him of doing a runner is quite ridiculous. What responsibility?

"Allegedly". Also, I was being sarcastic. The man did sweet FA in all his time as an MEP. By responsibility I mean that having spent so much time attacking the EU to try and get the UK out, you'd expect him to have had some "And now what?" plan. With the time he spent as an MEP he should know the EU inside and out and in the interest of the UK, not his own, should have shared his experience with the UK government to make Brexit as smooth and successful as possible, but no, he did a runner only to turn up at Trump's side.
Friday 19 May 2017 10.45am
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
boroughonian wrote:
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
boroughonian wrote:
He'll be back if May don't deliver, he'll retire for good, from politics, if she does. Over to you Tessa.

And then what? Allegedly he spent 10 years planning Brexit only to do a runner from any responsibility as soon as the result came in. He hasn't go a plan, Farage near any power would end in chaos and disaster. He couldn't run the local poundshop.

He planned Brexit? Honestly, I thought you were better than that. He wasn't part of any official campaign, he was dropped because he was considered too toxic, maybe that was right, I don't know, but to accuse him of doing a runner is quite ridiculous. What responsibility?

"Allegedly". Also, I was being sarcastic. The man did sweet FA in all his time as an MEP. By responsibility I mean that having spent so much time attacking the EU to try and get the UK out, you'd expect him to have had some "And now what?" plan. With the time he spent as an MEP he should know the EU inside and out and in the interest of the UK, not his own, should have shared his experience with the UK government to make Brexit as smooth and successful as possible, but no, he did a runner only to turn up at Trump's side.

Disingenuous, do you think the UK government wanted his expertise?

I think the Trump thing was a mistake in hindsight and I think he knows it.
Friday 19 May 2017 10.48am
boroughonian wrote:
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
boroughonian wrote:
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
boroughonian wrote:
He'll be back if May don't deliver, he'll retire for good, from politics, if she does. Over to you Tessa.

And then what? Allegedly he spent 10 years planning Brexit only to do a runner from any responsibility as soon as the result came in. He hasn't go a plan, Farage near any power would end in chaos and disaster. He couldn't run the local poundshop.

He planned Brexit? Honestly, I thought you were better than that. He wasn't part of any official campaign, he was dropped because he was considered too toxic, maybe that was right, I don't know, but to accuse him of doing a runner is quite ridiculous. What responsibility?

"Allegedly". Also, I was being sarcastic. The man did sweet FA in all his time as an MEP. By responsibility I mean that having spent so much time attacking the EU to try and get the UK out, you'd expect him to have had some "And now what?" plan. With the time he spent as an MEP he should know the EU inside and out and in the interest of the UK, not his own, should have shared his experience with the UK government to make Brexit as smooth and successful as possible, but no, he did a runner only to turn up at Trump's side.

Disingenuous, do you think the UK government wanted his expertise?

I think the Trump thing was a mistake in hindsight and I think he knows it.

In the interest of the British public he should have offered it and Government should have accepted it.
Friday 19 May 2017 10.53am
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
boroughonian wrote:
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
boroughonian wrote:
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
boroughonian wrote:
He'll be back if May don't deliver, he'll retire for good, from politics, if she does. Over to you Tessa.

And then what? Allegedly he spent 10 years planning Brexit only to do a runner from any responsibility as soon as the result came in. He hasn't go a plan, Farage near any power would end in chaos and disaster. He couldn't run the local poundshop.

He planned Brexit? Honestly, I thought you were better than that. He wasn't part of any official campaign, he was dropped because he was considered too toxic, maybe that was right, I don't know, but to accuse him of doing a runner is quite ridiculous. What responsibility?

"Allegedly". Also, I was being sarcastic. The man did sweet FA in all his time as an MEP. By responsibility I mean that having spent so much time attacking the EU to try and get the UK out, you'd expect him to have had some "And now what?" plan. With the time he spent as an MEP he should know the EU inside and out and in the interest of the UK, not his own, should have shared his experience with the UK government to make Brexit as smooth and successful as possible, but no, he did a runner only to turn up at Trump's side.

Disingenuous, do you think the UK government wanted his expertise?

I think the Trump thing was a mistake in hindsight and I think he knows it.

In the interest of the British public he should have offered it and Government should have accepted it.

I think he did, in fact I'm sure he did. By that time though, he had been elbowed out the game.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Current: 7 of 8

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: