Nigel Farrage

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Current: 8 of 8
Friday 19 May 2017 10.55am
boroughonian wrote:
I think he did, in fact I'm sure he did. By that time though, he had been elbowed out the game.

You don't KNOW though, unfortunately. If he did, and it's proven that he did, I'll withdraw my comment.
Friday 19 May 2017 11.13am
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
boroughonian wrote:
I think he did, in fact I'm sure he did. By that time though, he had been elbowed out the game.

You don't KNOW though, unfortunately. If he did, and it's proven that he did, I'll withdraw my comment.

I don't know, no, but I would be amazed if he wasn't asked the question and equally amazed if he said that he didn't want to assist in any way. I'm off away for the W/E so will look when I get back, an EW detraction, now there's a goal ;)
Friday 19 May 2017 11.15am
boroughonian wrote:
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
boroughonian wrote:

I don't know, no, but I would be amazed if he wasn't asked the question and equally amazed if he said that he didn't want to assist in any way. I'm off away for the W/E so will look when I get back, an EW detraction, now there's a goal ;)

Enjoy your trip :)
Saturday 20 May 2017 10.46am
Nigel and The Donald make politics more interesting and exciting though Keep cool and carry on! :)
Saturday 20 May 2017 12.23pm
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
boroughonian wrote:
eDWaRD WooDWaRD wrote:
boroughonian wrote:

Enjoy your trip :)

http://metro.co.uk/2016/06/25/furious-farage-excluded-from-committee-to-negotiate-brexit-5965707/

This is boroughonian, for chatter, Eastbourne.
Saturday 20 May 2017 1.06pm
[quote Paramount]Nigel and The Donald make politics more interesting and exciting though Keep cool and carry on! :)[/quote

Beats the bland bad boring days I guess
Saturday 20 May 2017 1.36pm
[quote Paramount][quote Paramount]Nigel and The Donald make politics more interesting and exciting though Keep cool and carry on! :)[/quote

Beats the bland bad boring days I guess[/quote]

Oh yes, the day The Donald is impeached will definitely be interesting, #LockHimUp and all that.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Current: 8 of 8

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: