Saxenda

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 25 February 2015 10.04am
Does anyone know if Saxenda has been approved by nhs for use?
Thursday 2 April 2015 3.56pm
Jan,I looked up saxenda online but as I don`t know what you want it for perhaps if you put it in it will tell you .as there seems to be a lot about it .Hope this helps margaret x
Friday 3 April 2015 11.51am
Hi Margaret, it's a weight loss drug particularly for people have predisposition to Syndrome X. The USA have a stringent drug testing record. They have passed it safe. Was wondering if it is available here soon, downside is you have inject yourself. You can get it privately in Harley street.

The condition I have means I am not always mobile, next year I will need new knees and wanted to lose weight! My food intake has gone down and I very rarely drink but as I have days where I can barely get out the chair, I need to be a lot lighter than I am today! I have never been so fat, not large, not plump, not big, but bleeding fat!

My lower limbs are turning purple from inactivity...my heart is strong as an ox, wonder where I can get old fashioned Tenuate Dospan!

Jantoo x
Wednesday 8 April 2015 3.57pm
Hi jan,My daughter who is a type 1diabetic and wears an insulin pump discovered a High fat Low carb diet.The book is called CARBS AND CALS and it is magic jan.She has for years had terrible trouble with her weight and Dr`s giving her diets that didn`t work.Now her weight is right down and at last her diabeties is under control.It is no exercise just following the foods recomended.Maybe you could give it a try. margaret
Thursday 9 April 2015 6.24pm
Hi Margaret,

Am googling it now! My husband was diabetic, but the late onset type, he was insulin treated he was very good with his food but still smoked!

Your daughter must find her type 1 a nightmare if she has a pump?

Will write more later,

Thank you 😀

Jantoo x
Tuesday 5 May 2015 11.32am
Dr`s giving her diets that didn`t work.Now her weight is right down and at last her diabeties is under control.It is no exercise just following the foods recomended.Maybe you could give it a try. margaret..???

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network