Warm & Fuzzy

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Wednesday 21 April 2004 7.08am
Thanks to Harriet for organising last night. Nice 1, girl ! [just sorry I had to dash off].

Great to meet you all and finally put faces to names.

Certainly made this Newbie feel very welcome and glad to be part of this virtual community.
Jon
Wednesday 21 April 2004 9.30am
completely agree mate!

well done Harriet!
Wednesday 21 April 2004 11.15am
Only took me 4.5hrs to get home.

Not sure if that was the lager or my "unparallelled geographic knowledge" [tnx 4 that, Harriet ! lololol]

Top night though.

Another thought that popped up during conversations with Jan and Kyliedog - blading around Hyde Park, or by the river, or anywhere really.

Anyone upferrit ?
Anonymous User
Wednesday 21 April 2004 11.22am
Would love to get out on my skates again. Had a couple of hours with Jac earlier this year going through heel braking but a good long skate would be fab!

Although we talked about this at the last social too my skates have remained in the cupboard.

I'll keep an eye out for when you're going
Wednesday 21 April 2004 11.27am
Birdie -
Maybe you & Jac could teach us...........?
Wednesday 21 April 2004 11.59am
Am well up for some skating too, let me know if/when you're going
jac
Wednesday 21 April 2004 12.00pm
Goose

I don't like to worry you but Jan wasn't at the pub last night. That conversation you had was with kyliedog and me. I could be deeply affended that you can not remember my name but perhaps it was the noise. Glad you had a good night though.

Birdie - where were you last night? Still have yet to master the art of getting up from the floor on blades yet, infact I've not exactly tried, but the evening are getting lighter so we must get together again we could surprise TLMJJ when she gets back by a display of spectacular skating round the car park or perhaps not! Goose may be a bit ambitious re the idea of hyde park he doesn't have a pair of blades but perhaps we should persuade him to join us or see if he is all talk.
Anonymous User
Wednesday 21 April 2004 12.19pm
Jac

I was at a hen night last night & had hoped to make it back to you guys but ended up stopping in the West End til the wee small hours - what a stupid idea to have a hen night on a Tuesday!!

Anyway, skating. Lets! Soon.
Wednesday 21 April 2004 12.41pm
Jac -
My sincere apologies. Of course I recalled your name, buyt muuy typplinhg is nott thattt gud !
Jon
Wednesday 21 April 2004 12.49pm
You surprise me G00se, you look like the kind of person who's always forgetting womens names the day after! ;-)
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: