EU

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 21 February 2016 1.16pm
The stay campaign keeps on about a putin Russian threat. Where is the evidence of a threat to the UK from Russia?
Sunday 21 February 2016 1.30pm
I doubt the evidence is in SE1 so this forum probably isn't the place to discuss it.
Sunday 21 February 2016 2.16pm
Now moved to the 'Chatter' section as clearly off-topic.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Sunday 21 February 2016 2.36pm
Does the stay campaign emphasise the threat from Russia? Only as a minor point surely if at all.

I haven't seen it at all. All I read is about jobs, investment, free trade, workers' rights, women's rights...
Sunday 21 February 2016 3.16pm
Katia wrote:
Does the stay campaign emphasise the threat from Russia? Only as a minor point surely if at all.
I haven't seen it at all. All I read is about jobs, investment, free trade, workers' rights, women's rights...
trust this is in correct thread.. I am curious why I hear "we don't know what out looks like" well UK was out in 1974 before it was in so I guess it would look something like that
What ever as Sir Michael Caine. And Boris I understand.etc says we are adult enough to make our own decisions not be told what to do by undemocratic figures in foreign climes
Monday 22 February 2016 9.20am
Why do I hear "once in a life time opportunity "?! . It's happened twice officially in my lifetime. If.I live to 23rd June. :))) probably more excitingadt time then but I was younger of course
Monday 22 February 2016 10.58pm
I was getting my hair cut in Jamaica Road today, and the barber was discussing in or out with me and other customers, (you won't find anyone who can fix the country better than a barber and a black cab driver.)
I nearly fell out of the chair when the barber gave his reason for wanting to stay in.
He said, "I understand that the will lose a lot of value if we leave, and I'd rather get $1.50 to the than $1.40."
Someone said, "You might not lose so much with the , go to Spain instead."
The barber snorted, "Spain? That's for poor people and chavs!"
Tuesday 23 February 2016 7.57pm
I disagree, Tom Pepper, it's black cab drivers and pub landlords who should fix the country, not barbers.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: