sexual activity

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 27 May 2004 8.02am
There - that grabbed your attention!

So your backpacking in Australia with your boyfriend - you get ambushed by some pyscho, your boyfriend gets murdered, his body dragged off into the bush. You then get assaulted and tied up, courageously run off and escape detection.
Through impossible odds you survive an nightmare experience..

Through some fluke your assailant is captured, justive prevails, you face your attacker in court...

The system wont allow the perpetrator of the crime to have his past revealed in case it jeopardises his trial...

Then with the eyes of the world on you.....your love affair/affairs you had while with your dead boyfriend are paraded out by the defence lawyer! What relevance is your sex life when your boyfriend is killed by a complete stranger?

It seems a return to the old days when rape victims had all their previous sexual history / gynae problems/ terminations revealed in the News of the World...Lets hope the defence gets the boot!

jan
Thursday 27 May 2004 8.15am
Jan -
Absolutely right !
This fker should be castrated ! Badly.

I recall seeing the first televised pictures of this poor girl last year. My heart went out to her straight away. It was so moving to see her inner strength, depite the clear heartbreak and tragedy.

Having her own past dragged out for the benefit of the papers [let's be honest about it] is another reason why the British Scum Press and defense lawyers inhabit Dante's Seventh Level of Hell.
Thursday 27 May 2004 9.37am
The quality of the witness is the angle they are taking I guess, but I agree what you have said - the law is an ass like that...

The bloke will probably walk on a technicality too once they start picking through her original statements made at the time... Sure they'll find some other irrelevance to put to the jury.

Poor girl.
Jon
Thursday 27 May 2004 10.50am
Is there no one out there who thinks that this might be another 'Tracey Andrews' style thing?
Thursday 27 May 2004 11.32am
Did they not find some blood on the guys clothes?

jan
Thursday 27 May 2004 11.44am
Don't be silly, Jon, Tracey "completely barking blond" Andrews is already inside for her last murder !!!!!!

And Skippy has a water-tight alibi.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: